Pages

Stumbling upon myself on the internet

The other day, while randomly surfing the internet, I stumbled accidentally on myself.

To be more accurate, I stumbled on an old blog that I created in 2011. It was a mummy’s blog that I created just before my first pregnancy.

Wow, did it bring back memories!

I read about my hubby and I going for a “babymoon” before our baby popped, my delight at starting my four months maternity leave, and funny moments like the time that my baby pooped on me when I was trying to bathe her.

It sure feels good to go back in time and read about all those significant moments!

It is times like this that I feel torned. Blogging is a great way to pen down your memories. Although I journal in notebooks sometimes, I find that I tend to not write very coherently. Only when I sit down properly in front of a laptop do I write in a more disciplined manner. In this way, I get to properly put more my memories down in words.

However, at the same time, I am still very conscious that this is a public domain. Should I be writing so much about myself in a blog?

Haha, I suppose that is the age-old question that bloggers all over the world struggle with.

Do you have a blog? If so, do you struggle with this issue? How do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would be very happy if you could leave some comments or words of encouragement!